I’m fond about astronomy and mysteries. When I was a child I used to dream about being an astronaut. No wonder my favorite genre is science fiction.
I started writing the first poems when I was about twelve. The first complex short stories arrived a few years later and they fell within the fantasy genre. The passion for science fiction came later. Everything started with an evolutionary path that saw me constantly searching for ever more elements that could be connected to reality. Science fiction, in my opinion, is exaggerated science and therefore very close to reality.
Why do I write? Perhaps because I find it easier to express myself this way rather than speaking, because when I write inspirationally the enthusiasm rises, because I like to dream, create, give life and process thoughts …
Recognitions & publications:
- July 2010: finalist to the national creative writing competition “Scrivoanchio.it“, and publication of my short story in an anthology.
- April 2016: fifth classified at the national writing competition “La parola alle donne – Le donne che si informano” (“The floor to women – Women who inform themselves“).
- April 2018: inclusion of a poem of mine in the anthology “Sette son le note” (Seven are the notes) published by Alcheringa Edizioni.
- August 2018: one of my poems won the Special Jury Price in the literary competition “I colori dell’anima” (The colors of soul), out of 442 participants.
- September 2018: finalist to the third edition of the “100 Thousand Poets for Change” (Word Poetry Day), on over 1000 participants.
- October 2018: one of my works was a finalist in the competition “Cuore Spezzato” (Brocken Heart), organized by Montegrappa Edizioni, and it was published in the homonymous collection dedicated to the areas of Central Italy hit by the earthquake in 2016.
- January 2019: awarding of the Special Jury Prize to the 25th National Award of Unpublished Poetry “Ossi di Seppia” (Cuttlefish Bones) on 1919 participants.
This text is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.